Terms & Conditions of Use
Please read the following Terms & Conditions carefully before submitting your order.
You are confirming that you have read and agree with all of the following conditions :
- You must have a valid, current prescription for any contact lenses or prescription eyewear that you are ordering issued by a dully licenced eye care professional located in the USA.
- You have not been advised by an eye care professional to stop or suspend wearing contact lenses for any medical reason. You will continue to have your eyes examined regularly by a licensed eye care professional.
- You will restrict your contact lens wearing schedule to the recommended wearing schedule established by your eye care professional, and you will not exceed this recommended wearing schedule as this can lead to serious eye health complications.
- You understand that you must take proper care of your contact lenses as directed by your eye care professional. Before using your contact lenses, you agree to carefully review all instructions and information provided by your eye care professional and/or by the contact lens manufacturer.
- You should never share your contact lenses with anyone. Contact lenses are classified as prescription medical devices by the FDA. Sharing can also lead to serious eye health complications and can spread infectious diseases.
- If you are having any unexplained eye discomfort, watering, vision change or redness, you will immediately remove your lenses and consult your eye care professional before wearing your lenses again.
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996(HIPAA). You grant us permission to share your contact lens prescription information and/or address information with Manufacturers and Distributors for the express purpose of completing your order. You also grant us permission to verify the information you have provided with your eye doctor and authorize your eye doctor to release that information to us. We will never release any private information about you to anyone outside our company for any purposes other than as stated above.
By placing your order with lenzoutlet.com, you are acknowledging that you have a valid and non-expired prescription for the contact lenses that you are ordering. By completing your order, you are hereby confirming that you have successfully worn the contact lenses before, and that your order matches your valid contact lens prescription.
Prescriptions for customers ordering within the USA
If we are shipping within the USA, we must verify your prescription as per the FTCLCA (Fairness to Contact Lens Consumer Act). If you choose to have us contact your doctor, please note that we have to give your doctor a minimum of 8 business hours to respond to our verification request, after which, if they do not respond, we will release your order for shipment with the prescription numbers you have provided and will not be responsible for any errors made by you while reading or entering in your prescription online or by phone. For faster prescription processing and positive verification, you may fax or email us a copy of your prescription.
Prescriptions for international customers
We do not verify prescriptions for orders shipping outside USA. lenzoutlet.com reserves the right to request a copy of the actual prescription before or after shipping the order, or to contact your eye care provider regarding any issues with your prescription.
Information on Eye Health and Contact Lens Wear
The information contained on this site is not a substitute for any medical advice and should not be used for the purposes of self diagnosis. lenzoutlet.com advises its visitors to have their eyes examined regularly by their eye care practitioner. By placing your order on this website, you hereby certify that you will regularly visit your eye care practitioner for routine eye exams as per his/her recommended interval and immediately for any issues that may arise from the wear of contact lenses. If you experience any unexplained symptoms such as redness, watering, discharge, blurriness, pain or discomfort, discontinue use of contact lenses immediately and consult your eye care professional.